By Annette Kur
The 1st of its sort, this textbook has been conscientiously designed to offer scholars and non-specialist practitioners a transparent figuring out of the basics of ecu highbrow estate law.
Providing a finished review of either neighborhood IP rights, and components of IP legislations which have been harmonised, and supported by way of really appropriate use of extracts from the main major resource fabric, the publication assists the reader in navigating throughout the more and more complicated eu IP system.
European highbrow estate legislations bargains with ecu patent, alternate mark and copyright legislations copyright, in addition to with adjoining components reminiscent of safety of plant forms, geographical symptoms, commercial layout, pageant legislation, enforcement, and personal foreign legislation, with a spotlight at the so much suitable case legislation to be present in these areas.
- Written through of the top gurus in eu IP law
- Concise and readable style
- Extracts from key resource material
- Questions designed to stimulate considering round felony problems
- assurance of similar parts adjoining to IP
- bargains an summary on foreign IP security and the interrelation among ecu legislations and IP legislations in general.
This targeted publication is designed for all classes on ecu highbrow estate, no matter if simple or complex, in addition to for practitioners searching for a complete and concise evaluate at the constitution and content material of ecu IP law.
1. IP, IPRs and the overseas Context
2. IP within the ecu criminal Framework
6. different highbrow estate Rights - Plant types, Geographical symptoms, commercial Designs
7. IPRs and pageant legislation
8. treatments in Case of Infringement
9. Jurisdiction and appropriate legislation